Our Summer Term 2018 begins on the 31st of May and will end on the 20th of August.
Our courses are delivered at venues across the boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon and Lewisham. You can find details of these venues here.
Brief descriptions of what you can expect from each of the courses can be found here.
Once you've decided on the courses you'd like to apply for, you can find out how to enrol here.
To read the timetable, simply hover your mouse pointer over the front cover and scroll down with your mouse wheel, or drag the bar on the right down. Or you can download it here.
Changes to the information in the printed timetable:
- From Surviving to Thriving (page 9) is now starting at 10:30am, not 10am.
- Minding Money B (page 15): the dates for the second and third sessions are Wednesday 18 July and Wednesday 25 July.
- Introduction to Quality Improvement (page 16): the venue and dates have changed. It will now be at the Ortus Learning Centre, 1:30pm-4:30pm, on Monday 16 and Monday 23 July.
Dates for TBC workshops:
- Tree of Life (page 12) will be at the Ortus Learning Centre, 10am-4pm, on Friday 06 July.
- Communication Skills for Resilient Relationships (page 13) will be at the Ortus Learning Centre, 1:30pm-4:30pm, on Tuesday 10 July.
- Getting Involved in Peer Support (page 16) will be at Manor House Library, 1:30pm-4:30pm, on Thursday 09 August.
- The Mindful Way to Wellbeing B.
- Confidence in Social Situations
Fully booked courses:
- Understanding Anxiety A
- Understanding Anxiety B
- Emotional Intelligence
- Hearing Voices
- Managing Your Mood
- Nature and Wellbeing
- Understanding Personality Disorder
- Spirituality and Wellbeing