Our Summer Term 2018 begins on the 31st of May and will end on the 20th of August.
Our Autumn Term 2018 begins on the 17th September and ends on the 17th December. The Autumn timetable should be posted to this page on the 17th August, or very shortly thereafter.
Our courses are delivered at venues across the boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon and Lewisham. You can find details of these venues here.
Brief descriptions of what you can expect from each of the courses can be found here.
Once you've decided on the courses you'd like to apply for, you can find out how to enrol here.
To read the timetable, simply hover your mouse pointer over the front cover and scroll down with your mouse wheel, or drag the bar on the right down. Or you can download it here.
courses with places still available
At the time of writing (Wednesday 25 July), these are the only courses with places still available:
- Understanding Psychosis B (page 5)
- Moving on From SLaM to Your GP: all you need to know (page 9)
- Introduction to Recovery and Support Planning (page 9)
- Mental Health Awareness (page 13)
- Universal Credit (page 15)
- Getting Involved in Peer Support (page 16)