Our Spring 2020 term starts on Wednesday 05 February.
Our courses are delivered at venues across the boroughs of Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon and Lewisham. You can find details of these venues here.
Brief descriptions of what you can expect from each of the courses can be found here.
You can enrol in up to six courses per term. Once you've decided on the courses you'd like to apply for, you can find out how to enrol here.
To read the timetable below, simply hover your mouse pointer over the front cover and scroll down with your mouse wheel, or drag the bar on the right down. N.B. If you are viewing this page on the mobile version of this website, you won't be able to see the timetable but you can download it as a pdf here.
spring 2020 timetable
Changes and updates to the timetable
Advanced Decision Making: how to make, write and use advance decisions about crisis care and treatment for bipolar
We should have made clear in the timetable that his workshop is specifically for anyone who has a diagnosis of bipolar and who has experience of being admitted to hospital under the Mental Health Act. Our apologies.
Topics covered will include:
- The different types of advanced decision making:
- refusing treatment you know is not helpful for you.
- What your legal rights to make advance decisions about your treatment (according to the Mental Capacity Act 2005) are
- What tools are available to help you make, write and use advance decision making documents
Changes to the advertised dates and/or venues
- Understanding Personality Disorder is now taking place on Friday 28 February. Still Waldron Health Centre, still 10am-4pm
- The two carers’ workshops (The Role of the Carer and Equipping for Caring) will now be at Camberwell Library. Same date and times
- Coaching Skill Masterclass is now, for the moment, a TBC, but we are hoping to find a venue for Friday 03 April
- Mental Health: disclosure and your rights at work will now be at John Harvard Library. Same date and times
- Introduction to Recovery will now be at John Harvard Library. Same date and times
211 Borough High St