As we rapidly approach Christmas and New Year, a mixed time of celebrations, but also of stress and sometimes sadness for members of our communities, we are pleased offer you the latest update to the curriculum and timetable incorporating our bespoke sessions for coping with winter and the upcoming festive season.
In the Course Descriptions pdf document below you will find the latest course information and timetable.
The recovery college participated in the early development of World Health Organisations’ Quality Rights e-learning in mental health. This training is now available to all here: WHO QualityRights e-learning on Mental Health Training
To find out more about opportunities to take part in the exciting research about Recovery Colleges via the RECOLLECT-2 study, please go to this page: https://www.slamrecoverycollege.co.uk/news/archives/10-2022
With so much on offer over the next two months there’s something in the curriculum for everyone including:
- NEW!!!! Mentalizing: Using Compassionate Curiosity in Everyday Life
- NEW!!! Coping with Winter and the Festive Season
- NEW!!! Can You Learn to be Happy?
- NEW!!! Mindfulness for the Festive Season
- NEW!!! Routines for Recovery: New Year, New Routines
- NEW!!! Understanding Anxiety During the Festive Season
- A wide range of Understanding Diagnosis and Treatment workshops such as Understanding Depression, Understanding Anxiety, Understanding Bipolar Disorder, Hearing Voices and Understanding Psychosis
If you would like to learn more about what is on offer at SLaM Recovery College, please look around this website; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3228 3643. The office is staffed from Wednesday-Friday but we aim to respond to emails on the day we receive them. We process enrolment forms on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
The SLaM Recovery College Digital Inclusion project also continues Monday afternoons at ORTUS. If you or someone you support would like to use this service, please complete this form: forms.office.com/r/P687MZL4Q8
Please email email@example.com for more information about any student support needs.
We have changed our enrolment form: all current and new students please enol here: https://forms.office.com/r/ZJcg5UGWPK
The Team at SLaM Recovery College
SLaM Recovery College
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
1st Floor Admin | Maudsley Hospital | Denmark Hill | London | SE5 8AZ
Recovery College Office Telephone: 020 3228 3643