The SLaM Recovery College team are pleased to offer you the latest update to the curriculum and timetable update for October and November 2022. In the Course Descriptions pdf document below you will find the latest course information and timetable.
The SLaM Recovery College team is continuing a transition back to classroom and in person courses and workshops at Mosaic Clubhouse in Brixton, ORTUS, Yoga Point in Brixton and Albrighton Community Centre in East Dulwich. We are working to secure training space in Croydon and Lewisham and will offer workshops in these boroughs in the coming months. The college will continue to offer online opportunities for those students who prefer to learn from home or their workplace.
The recovery college participated in the early development of World Health Organisations’ Quality Rights e-learning in mental health. This training is now available to all here: WHO QualityRights e-learning on Mental Health Training
With so much on offer over the next two months there’s something in the curriculum for everyone including:
- Working Together: Coproduction in Action
- Finding the Off Switch: guided self-care (15mins breath work to help you switch off at the end of the day)
- News, Social Media and Mental Health
- Being An Ally
- Recovery Yoga 5 Week Course at Yoga Point in Brixton and Online
- Recovery Choga (chair yoga)
- Introduction to Self-Compassion and Moving Towards Self-Compassion
- A wide range of Understanding Diagnosis and Treatment workshops such as Understanding Depression, Understanding Anxiety, Understanding Bipolar Disorder, Hearing Voices and Understanding Psychosis
If you would like to learn more about what is on offer at SLaM Recovery College, please visit our website www.slamrecoverycollege.co.uk ; email us at email@example.com or call on 020 3228 3643.
The SLaM Recovery College Digital Inclusion project also continues Monday afternoons at the Maudsley Hospital. If you or someone you support would like to use this service, please complete this form: forms.office.com/r/P687MZL4Q8
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any student support needs.
We have changed our enrolment form: all current and new students please enol here: forms.office.com/r/ZJcg5UGWPK