We are pleased to offer you the Spring-Summer 2023 curriculum and timetable incorporating a wide range of online and in person courses and workshops.
The recovery college team offers free, coproduced recovery and wellbeing education at Mosaic Clubhouse (Lambeth), Croydon Mind (Croydon), ORTUS (Southwark) and Place/Ladywell (Lewisham). Students who have a connection to SLaM can attend any course in any venue. Please see the enrolment form for more information.
The recovery college also offers a wide range of online education sessions. In most cases, any person, regardless of geographical location can participate in the online programmes.
In the timetable pdf document below you will find the latest course information and timetable.
Please check the eligibility criteria in this document for each course or workshop that interests you.
To find out more about opportunities to take part in the exciting research about Recovery Colleges via the RECOLLECT-2 study, please go to this page: https://www.slamrecoverycollege.co.uk/news/archives/10-2022
With so much on offer over the next two months there’s something in the curriculum for everyone including:
- Advance Choice Document for African Caribbean People
- The Royal Literary Fund’s coproduced ‘Expressive Writing’ course
- Running for Recovery (Couch to 5K)
- Walking with Body Confidence Coaching with our partner organisation, Ldn Dares
- Body Confidence Cards with Ldn Dares
- The Power of Generosity: Cultivate a Giving Mindset for a More Fulfilling Life
- A wide range of Understanding Diagnosis and Treatment workshops such as Understanding Depression, Understanding Anxiety, Understanding Health Anxiety, Alcohol: Friend or Foe, Understanding Bipolar Disorder, Hearing Voices and Understanding Psychosis
If you would like to learn more about what is on offer at SLaM Recovery College, please browse this website, email us at email@example.com or call on 020 3228 3643. The office is staffed from Monday-Friday, but we aim to respond to emails on the day we receive them.
Please note we process enrolment forms on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
The SLaM Recovery College Digital Inclusion project also continues Monday afternoons at ORTUS. If you or someone you support would like to use this service, please complete this form: forms.office.com/r/P687MZL4Q8
We have changed our enrolment form: all current and new students please enrol here: https://forms.office.com/r/ZJcg5UGWPK
The SLaM Recovery College team
SLaM Recovery College
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
1st Floor Admin | Maudsley Hospital | Denmark Hill | London | SE5 8AZ
Recovery College Office Telephone: 020 3228 3643